Shop Bare Root Roses
Showing all 10 results
Alfred Sisley™ – Bare Root$31.95
Apricot Drift® Rose – Bare Root$31.95
Coral Drift® Rose – Bare Root$31.95
Coral Miracle™ – Bare Root$31.95
Miracle on the Hudson® – Bare Root$31.95
Peach Drift® Rose – Bare Root$31.95
Pink Miracle™ – Bare Root$31.95
Raspberry Kiss® – Bare Root$31.95
Red Drift® Rose – Bare Root$31.95
Scentuous™ – Bare Root$31.95
Bare Root Roses For Sale Online
Certified Roses is your new favorite place to find bare root roses that you can buy online and get shipped directly to your door.
With more than 150 varieties of roses and over 30 patented roses, Certified Roses is a household name for bare root roses. At Certified, you’ll find some of the most unique roses bred worldwide by hybridizers in the U.S. (Arizona and California), France, Germany, Britain, Holland, and beyond.
When you’re looking for bare root roses for sale online, Certified Roses is the online nursery you can trust.
Order bare root roses with free shipping when you spend $100 or more.
We offer more than 30 rose varieties on our website, including:
If you want garden roses that you can cut and gift to your friends or display as a centerpiece, hybrid teas are the roses of choice. Their large blooms command attention and their strong stems make them easy to cut.
Floribundas are nature’s perfect garden rose. They produce bushy clusters of medium size blooms that can decorate a property border or flower bed.
For busy gardeners that don’t have much time to dedicate to their garden, but still want a beautiful landscape, shrub roses are a great choice. They are low maintenance with high resilience, and many are quite hardy and disease resistant.
Bare root climbing roses
Climbing roses are nature’s perfect decor for your garden arch, arbor, fence, or gazebo. They also climb obelisks, trellises, rose tunnels, and more.
Striped roses are truly works of art that make your garden look absolutely stunning. At Certified Roses, we have our own patented variety of striped roses we call Painters®. Nearly every rose has been named after a well known artist, because they look like a painting that has come to life.
And many more
Whatever color, fragrance, hardiness, or resilience you’re looking for in a bare root rose, you’ll find it at Certified Roses. We offer the most beautiful, diverse variety of roses. And we ship them right to your door.
So if you’re looking for the best place where you can buy bare root roses online, you’ve found it. Certified Roses will brighten your garden and delight your senses with the beautiful colors and fragrant scents of spring.
Why buy bare root roses?
Bare root roses are dormant roses that have been removed from their soil and pruned of all blooms and leaves. The bare root rose is then placed inside a box with the root system wrapped to keep the roots safe during shipment.
Bare root roses do not have blooms, so they do not look as attractive in the store as potted roses. However, when they bloom, they are absolutely exquisite.
Bare root roses do come with many advantages:
- With all foliage pruned, a bare root rose can more easily conserve its life because its energy isn’t spent supporting its leaves and blooms.
- Frost damage is a threat to mature roses but not to bare root roses. So, you can plant them much earlier than container roses.
- Bare root roses are easy to plant because they do not come in a soil filled container.
- You can plant a bare-root rose early — up to six weeks before (but no more than two weeks after) the last average frost date of the season.
- Because a bare root rose does not have to divide its energy between caring for its roots and its leaves, it will usually bloom and mature very quickly.
How to find a rose plant you’ll love
1. Determine your goal
Do you want to…
- Pepper your yard with fragrant and disease-resistant rose bushes?
Shop Rose Bushes
- Line your border with colorful and hardy rose shrubs?
Shop Rose Shrubs
- Cover your trellis or pillars with beautiful climbing roses?
Shop Climbing Roses
Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it at our online store.
2. Select your style
We have a variety of exclusive, patented rose collections to match every style.
What do you love?
- Bold and vibrant. Check out our beautiful variety of striped roses in our Painters® Collection.
- Elegant and easy to maintain. Take a look at our Miracle Rose Collection.
- Decorative for cutting. Check out our My Bouquet® Collection. Disease resistant roses with a longer than average vase life.
3. Choose your favorite bare root rose
We have a wide variety of fragrant, colorful, and disease resistant roses. Some of our favorites are:
- Moonlight in Paris™ rose
- Miranda Lambert™ rose
- Miracle on the Hudson® rose
- Scentuous™ rose
- Ring of Fire™ rose
- Julie Andrews™ rose
- St. Tropez™ rose
What makes Certified Roses different?
People have always loved roses, but growing rose plants used to require a lot of patience… and a bit of luck. That’s because historically, roses have been quite fussy and high maintenance. That’s not the case anymore.
Modern technology has enabled us to improve the quality of roses. At Certified Roses, our hybridizers spend many years developing and perfecting rose plants to be:
- Full of fragrance
- Disease resistant
- Hardy in various climates and conditions
The result? A lovely variety of charming roses that are more vigorous, and more beautiful, than ever before. Learn about our breeding process.
We know you’re going to love our roses as much as we do.
When is the best time to get my roses ordered?
To ensure you receive your roses early and don’t miss out on our inventory, the best time to order for winter shipments is in early spring or summer.
How does Certified Roses ship products?
We wrap your bare root roses carefully and ship them in safe containers. Your shipment will also include rose care instructions.
When can I expect to receive my rose plants?
We send shipments every week beginning in the winter time. We’ll let you know when your roses are on their way so you can estimate when your roses will arrive.